Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 3, 2009

Thursday's class was pretty fun. I enjoyed learning how to do more things on myuen.org. I had somewhat of a hard time paying attention because I am already very comfortable with the internet and I can figure things out very easily. I constantly wanted to move ahead. I already have my own personal blog so keeping up with this blog should be quite easy. I did learn quite a few new things on UEN. The biggest thing was I had no idea that you could drag a picture from one website onto UEN. I also enjoyed changing the look of each page. Overall I am really enjoying this class because I love to do things on the computer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you already feel comfortable with technology. If you feel like moving ahead, go for it! Challenge yourself to learn how to do something new, like adding video and music.

    ReplyDelete